Visit coronavirus.gov and CDC.gov to check on health practices to protect yourself from the coronavirus and help contain its spread.
RELATED DOCUMENTS THAT WILL HELP YOU
Remote Closing Options For You And Your Client
LETTER TO OUR CLIENTS
During this time of uncertainty, we want you to know we are thinking of you. Patten Title values the role we play in your business and the challenges brought on by COVID-19 will not dissuade us from being your true partner throughout the closing process. While we continue to monitor this ever-evolving situation very closely our pledge to you is to provide ongoing communication and creative solutions to keep your business moving forward as safely as possible.
As you know, our business typically requires a physical location in order to consummate the closing. Patten Title Company’s highest priority is to insulate our customers and team members from unnecessary exposure while continuing on a regular course of business.
Patten Title has and continues to take the following measures to provide the safest environment possible for the continuation of your business:
- The operating system you are accustomed to using with Patten Title enables us to remotely and securely work your files regardless of location;
- All documentation submitted for closings through our system is safely secured at the highest levels while being accessible from anywhere allowing our employees to continue working your files even if there is a need to do so from outside the office;
- Patten Title Company’s staff is fully trained on all remote functionality our first-class phone system offers which allows for all employees to receive, transfer and communicate even when not at their office desk;
- Patten Title has a rotating staff schedule in place to ensure that business can be handled through a hybrid manner, promoting safety and efficacy.
- When entering our offices we will do a simple temperature check for all Staff and our visitors.
- Face masks are required for all Patten team members and are highly encouraged for all customers, regardless of vaccination status.
- Office closing rooms are sanitized after each use;
- All office lobbies, beverage areas, and all common areas are also sanitized multiple times daily;
- All Patten team members have been advised of the CDC recommendations regarding hand washing, utilizing hand sanitizer, and avoiding unnecessary close contact;
- Multiple sanitizing stations have been situated throughout the office, including all entrance and exit doors;
- Patten Title is insistent that our pens are your pens; each person at the closing is gifted a brand new pen to use and take home as a small token of our thanks as well as our attempt to keep you as safe as possible.
Below are some additional ways you can find help, give help and stay informed:
If you have flu-like symptoms, please seek medical attention, as appropriate, and
PLEASE remain at home so as not to expose others.
Working together we are stronger, and this too shall pass. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance. Stay safe and well!
Eric Fontanot, President
Patten Title Company